Angler Navigator Hybrid Wood Kayak Paddle
The Angler Navigator Hybrid Wood Kayak Paddle is the perfect ultra lightweight , T-700 carbon shaft for any kayaker or fisherman. The proven blade design, made of rich-looking red alder and roasted basswood, provides the perfect amount of flex. The blades are reinforced with 2 oz. fiberglass for durability. Doesn't matter if you're right or left handed, the snug-fitting 3 hole, snap-button ferrule, allows for adjustable feather angles of 0 and 60 degrees. This paddle is super resilient and buoyant and will definitely be your go to paddle for every trip.
- Ultra lightweight, T-700 carbon shaft
- Proven blade design made of rich-looking red alder & roasted basswood, with more flex than composite paddles
- Each blade is reinforced with 2 oz. fiberglass for durability
- Snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule allows for adjustable feather angles of 0° and 60°, left or right hand control
- Shaft Material: Satin T-700 Carbon
- Blade Material: Basswood & Red Alder
- Blade Size: 6.2 x 20 in. (16 x 51 cm.)
- Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
- Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
- Ferrule Angles: 0° and 60° (L or R)
Bending Branches paddles are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one year from date of purchase.