Feelfree Dorado w/ Overdrive
Feelfree designed the Dorado from the ground up with a focus on stability, tracking and propulsion made possible by the innovative cathedral tri-hull. The unique hull features two outer and one central pontoon with deep channels in between giving way to optimal on the water performance. The Dorado's open platform deck is designed with the angler in mind - wide open, gear ready and accessible with unlimited outfitting options utilizing Feelfree’s Uni-Track system. On deck, you'll find the upgraded removable multi-height adjustable Gravity Seat with the High Back, for all day paddling and pedal comfort. The kayak is maneuvered by utilizing Feelfree Gear’s oversized Beaver Tail rudder combined with the intuitive "8 Ball” Steering system for complete control. A variety of unique patented comfort and convenience features seen on other Feelfree kayaks are standard on the Dorado including the Wheel in the Keel and sturdy molded in handles.
Other features include four flush mounted rod holders with integrated rod leashes, a built in utility battery box with a fully integrated wiring system and AUX port (requires 12v battery), oversized bow and stern storage areas with bungees, electronics and sonar pod console, adjustable height transducer mount, reinforced standing platform, deck rod storage, standup assist strap and dual cup holders.
The Dorado comes standard with the Feelfree Overdrive system, a modern evolution of pedal and powered kayak propulsion technology offering effortless speed, ease of use and adaptability. The patented Overdrive is the only two-in-one system that offers forward and reverse pedal or power driven capabilities in one single unit when paired with the Motordrive add on.
Whether you choose to paddle, pedal with the Overdrive or power it up with the optional Motordrive (sold separately), the Dorado will extend your time on the water with the best in innovative features, stability, performance and comfort.
We call this the Cadillac of kayaks. It was truly built with your comfort, stability and performance in mind. The 35" width base allows for plenty of room to sit or stand. Sit on deck in style with the upgraded, removable, multi-height adjustable Gravity Seat. Maneuver this 12'3" boat around your favorite watering hole, by utilizing Feelfree's oversized Beaver Tail rudder, combined with the intuitive "8 Ball” Steering system. Pedal into narrow areas easily with the ready to go Overdrive system. It is the only two-in-one system that offers forward and reverse pedal or power driven capabilities in one single unit when the (sold separately) Motordrive is added.
Length: 12' 3"
Weight: 95 lbs
Capacity: 450 lbs
Model Specific Features:
- Integrated LED navigation and cockpit lighting system
- Electronics & sonar pod console Built in utility battery box with a fully integrated wiring system USB & 12V AUX ports
- Adjustable height transducer mount
- Patented Gravity Seat w/High Back
- Beaver Tail rudder
- Intuitive 8-Ball hand steering control system
- Front Uni Track rail Rear
- Uni Track rail
- Side storage areas
- Four Fishing rod holders with rod leashes
- Stand up leash
- Reinforced padded standing platform
- Deck rod storage
- Dual cup holders
- Oversized bow and stern storage areas with bungees
- Patented Wheel in the Keel
- Molded in handles
- Recessed fittings
- Molded in paddle park
- Drain plug
- Patented pedal + motor integrated system
- Forward and reverse motion
- Motordrive ready (*sold separately)
- Cast aluminum + heavy duty components
- Spring loaded deployment assist
- Adjustable seating control w/seat adjuster
- Carry handle Two-blade weedless prop