Mahi Mahi 11 ft Fishing Kayak
FIN/PROPELLER DRIVE SYSTEM SOLD SEPARATE
The Vanhunks' Mahi Mahi is the perfect boat for your all day water adventure. It easily maneuvers through any waterway with the integrated rudder system. Placed strategically and securely under the kayak horizontally, it will stay out of the way of obstacles and keep your worry free all day long. The Mahi Mahi comes with a comfortable and adjustable, raised and padded, aluminum seat that can be moved forward and backward and will also recline. You will appreciate the raised seat when that spray of water enters the seating area. You have plenty of room to move around and entering and exiting is a breeze.
This kayak makes for an excellent fishing kayak. It is stable while sitting or standing and provides the perfect ratio between weight and balance. The bottom of this 11' vessel has a deep single V-shape in the front, towards a double V in the back. The hull is designed for superior stability, yet effortless forward propulsion. The Mahi Mahi is equipped with six horizontal molded rod placements and two integrated rod holders at the rear, so all your favorite rods can go along for the ride. You can also attach additional rod holder, cup holders or even your Go-Pro to the accessory track rails. Enjoy your day on your favorite stream, river or open water with this fun, yet stabile Vanhunks' Mahi Mahi.
- Length: 11 ft.
- Width: 34 in.
- Height: 11 in.
- Weight without drive: 70 lbs.
- Weight with drive: 79 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 407 lbs.
- 1 Two-Piece Paddle with three-position adjustment features. The shaft made of heavy-duty black EDC coated aluminum, built-in handgrips, and PVC anti-drip rings
- 4 Carry handles
- 1 Fin Drive system
- Large rear and front storage with bungee
- 1 Deluxe adjustable aluminum seat
- 2 Accessory track rails
- 2 Integrated fishing rod holders
- 1 Drain Plug
- 6 Drainage holes with scupper plugs
- 1 Cupholder
- 2 Adjustable footrests
- 1 Fishfinder compartment (fishfinder not included)