Malone EcoLight™ 2 Kayak Trailer Package (2 J-Racks)
The Malone EcoLight™ 2 Kayak Trailer Package (2 J-Racks) is the perfect, heavy duty trailer for hauling 3 kayaks or canoes. It is equipped with J-style cradles with padded upright arms that secure boasts on their side during transport. The best option for protecting your boats and preventing boat-to-boat contact. A lockable mounting bracket carries a full-size spare tire on the trailer tongue (lock sold separately). Safety comes first with the, DOT approved, submersible LED tail lights and side markers. Made from Galvanized steel construction, it is great for fresh and saltwater environments. The trigger-latch-style coupler attaches to your vehicle's 2" hitch ball. Safety chains are included and act as an emergency measure if coupler disconnects. Road shock is effectively absorbed with the leaf spring suspension.
*Licensing and registration paperwork included
Made in the USA
Roof Rack on Wheels
6-1/2W x 13L Foot
Spare Tire Included
2 Inch Ball Coupler
- Trailer weight capacity: 800 lbs
- Crossbar weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Maximum boat weight capacity: 75 lbs per boat
- Maximum boat length: 20' long
- Crossbar dimensions: 78" long x 1-1/4" wide x 1-1/4" tall
- Crossbar spread: 44" - 63"
- Trailer dimensions: 13' 3" long x 78" wide x 30" tall
- Trailer tongue dimensions: 90" long x 3" tall x 2" wide
- Trailer weight: 240 lbs
- 5-Year warranty
- Limited lifetime warranty on J-Pro2 kayak carriers
- Ball size: 2"
- Pin hole diameter: 1/2"
- Height (from ground to bottom of coupler): 18"
Tire and Wheel Specs:
- Wheel dimensions: 12" diameter x 4" wide
- Wheel bolt pattern: 5 on 4-1/2"
- Tire size: 4.80" x 12"
- Section width: 4"
- Outer diameter (when inflated): 21.3"
- Tire capacity:
- Load range: C
- Ply rating: 2
- Speed Rating: 70 mph