Pike Single Kayak
FIN/PROPELLER DRIVE SYSTEM SOLD SEPARATE
The Vanhunks' Pike is the perfect kayak for both avid fisherman and recreational paddlers. It has all the elements you need for a full day of fishing or just bringing all your toys along on your adventure. Manufactured with 5mm Polyethylene, this kayak is strong, stabile and built to last on the water. The shorter shape, at 9'8", double pontoon hull design, swallowtail and hand-controlled rudder system makes maneuverability and tracking a breeze. Find that prized fish and move through the channels with ease.
The double pontoon hull allows the easy flow of water through the channels, which increases both speed and traction.
The Pike comes equipped with a foot or handle controlled rudder system that is interchangeable from one system to another. So, you can be carefree and hands-free while casting that line. The deep adjustable design of the rudder provides excellent direct action and limits the amount of drift. There are also brass inserts molded in at the stern to make provision for a side motor mount, it you ever wanted to power it up.
Don't leave anything behind, because the Vanhunks' Pike has lots of storage areas. Use the large square hatch at the bow or center square hatch to store the dinner you just caught or keep your lunch, phone, etc. dry. You can also use the accessory rails to attach your cup holder, Go-Pro, or rod holders. The Pike has a removeable tool pod. It can be removed to fit a fin drive, transforming your Pike in just a few easy steps.
You will greatly appreciate the comfort of the raised Deluxe Aluminum Seat that is adjustable. Recline or sit upright to fit all your comfort needs. Keep the water that may come in, under your seat, not in your lap. It is fitted with a molded-in high or low seating positions to make easy chair height adjustments.
Length: 9’8 ft.
Width: 35 inches
Height: 14 inches
Weight w/out drive: 62 lbs.
Weight with drive: 75 lbs.
Maximum Weight Capacity: 419 lbs.
- 1 Two-Piece Paddle with three-position adjustment features. The shaft made of heavy-duty black EDC coated aluminum, built-in handgrips, and PVC anti-drip rings.
- 1 Tool Pod
- 1 Deluxe aluminum adjustable seats
- 2 Storage hatched (Large bow hatch and center square hatch)
- 2 Molded-in side handles
- 3 Molded-in carry handles (front and back)
- 1 Drain plug
- 6 Scupper plugs
- 1 Swivel rod holder
- 2 Integrated fishing rod holders
- 2 Accessory rails
- 2 Adjustable Footrests (can be converted to control rudder system)
- 2 Molded-in tackle box holders
- 1 fish finder compartment
- 2 Cupholders
- Bungee cords at back tank well area (with 6 D-rings)
- Hand controlled rudder system