Raptor V2 Performance Sun Hat
With a slightly narrower brim, this is the more aggressive and technical brother to the Shelta Seahawk sun hat. Perfect for fishing and paddling, particularly because of the overhead arm movements. After all, you don't want your hat getting in the way but you still want to be safe from the sun.
These hats feature a tech moisture management system that deals with heavy perspiration so well that you'd find this to be a terrific running hat as well. The venting is laser cut and hat features lightweight breathable fabric so it is well suited for any of your outdoor pursuits.
- UPF 50+ Certified Eco Feather-Tech Fabric
- No Flop Brim Technology (Patent Pending)
- Removable Cord System (Patent Pending)
- Multi Panel Interior Moisture Management System
- Perspiration Wicking Headband
- Laser Cut Venting Technology
- Reflective Branding
- Single Hand Size Cinch
- Front Stash Pocket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight - Size M/L - 3.5 oz.
- Brim Measurements: Front 3” Side 1 ¾” Back 2 1/2”
- Winged Vision Visor – Made in USA
- Eco-Feather Tech Fabric – Made Japan
- Cord system Toggles – Made in Taiwan
- Assembled in China
- Designed in California
- Body: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Mesh: 100 Polyester
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Rinse with fresh water after saltwater use.
- Hand wash in warm or cool water. Hang dry.
- Do not Iron. Do not machine wash or dry.
- Do not use bleach or soaps that contain bleach
- Do not fold or crease brim visor.